The Westin Mission Hills Resort & Spa in Rancho Mirage was a great spot for a much-needed vacation over Memorial weekend with the kids. I have to say it felt so good to spend some time in the desert heat. I got a good break from my daily routine, the kids had a blast and my husband and I were able to spend time together (the kids slept easily after full active days.
The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa is located on 360 acres in Rancho Mirage with stunning views of the surrounding mountains. Our resort features two championship golf courses, three sparkling pools with a 60 foot waterslide, the Spa at Mission Hills and restaurants. What did we love best about the resort? Here’s our TOP 5 things for families.
- The awesome kid-size “bouffet” and pasta bar at restaurant Pinzimini (perfect for picky eaters. My kids picked this one.)
- Deluxe suite with big patio and the property’s best view
- Well priced rates and restaurants
- Tons of family activities including, fishing, arts & crafts, gameroom, kids club, golf, tennis, family movie night, turtle feeding, BBQ with live music, and non-stop swimming (great pool with slide for kids!)
- Great staff, happy, helpful and fast (especially serving drinks and food at the pool)
LAURA NIX GERSON is the CEO of Nix|Gerson Media and the Founder of MomAngeles a site she launched because she was planning a lot of playdates and her friends kept asking her where to go and what to do. So it seemed easier just to put it all online in one place. In a past life Laura was a publicist, event marketer and web producer….oh wait, she still is. Laura has contributed to Modern Mom, CBS Local and Babble. Her greatest joy is story telling, sharing local finds and connecting people. Follow her @MomAngeles.